I'm the the Operations Manager at King Kong Sushi located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We are the premiere Sushi Restaurant in Myrtle Beach with 2 locations and are currently looking for Sushi Chef for a full time position. Experience is a plus.
Here's are website.
· Responsible for the production and knowledge of Maki Sushi, Nigiri Sushi, Specialty Rolls, and Sashimi
· Create high quality sushi including cooking rice, rolling sushi, cutting and preparing for take-out and dine-in plate preparation
· To follow standard recipes in order to ensure consistency of all food
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of sushi station
· Experienced in handling high volume workloads
· Show gratitude and greet every guest with a big, genuine smile and ensure every guest in the restaurant receives a good quality product and he/she supports and maintains a good reputation of the restaurant
· Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are strictly adhered to
· Maintain good communication between restaurant and kitchen staff
· To be part of a disciplined, well harmonizing team, especially in regards to the execution of restaurant guidelines, opening and closing check lists, cleaning check lists, stock control, food proportions and food preparations
· Standing for long periods of time
· Work during weekends if business requires
· Oral communication
· Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in working with others.
· Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times.
· Proactive to address and resolve issues
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
· A Team player
· Strong ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.