post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi all,


My boyfriend is a personal chef & I am a Stewardess. We work together onboard Motor yachts....but we are trying to transition into Estates in Europe. The problem is he is American and I don't know what this means in terms of visa issues....I see lots of jobs advertised for personal traveling chefs that spend a couple of months in multiple countries but I don't know how they get around the visa requirements...does any one out there have any knowledge on this??