Sorry if this is not the right forum. Please suggest me the right one.
I am new to the restaurant industry, and recently quit my job to take a break and try something completely different.
As any profession it starts with connecting and hiring right people. It would be great if you can help me see how to go about finding the right chef for a new restaurant I am planning to start in my town (Charlotte, North Carolina).
Job Description for Food Consultant:
· Help design the menu for a new fast-casual restaurant (Chipotle-style) inspired by Indian cuisine
· Craft the sauces/curries (3-4 served hot) and chutneys/toppings (4-5 served cold) which can go well with most protein
· Design the end to end process from ordering to pick-up to be within few minutes
· Design and architect the open kitchen which is simple, efficient and pleasing to the modern and casual diner.
· Create a fun, inspiring and bright environment which appeals to both American and Indian clientele.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.