ChefTalk.com › Chroma
Chroma Kid(S) Captain Cook Kids Small Paring KnifeNo reviews yet.
Chroma Haiku 4 inch Paring knifeNo reviews yet.
Chroma Haiku 3 inch curved Paring knifeNo reviews yet.
Chroma Haiku 3 1/4 inch Paring knifeNo reviews yet.
Chroma C01 Paring Knife CCC Designed By Sebastian ConranNo reviews yet.
Chroma is a brand with 62 items on ChefTalk.com.
Currently, there are 263 Active Users (4 Members and 259 Guests)
- › Vegetable Lasagna Recipe - Cooking Tips 5 minutes ago
- › Planning a dinner 18 minutes ago
- › cleaver believer 1 hour ago
- › Leftover juices, lemon, garlic and thyme 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for advice from experienced cooks and chefs 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › SIXTH TASTE 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › In Trouble For Doing Exactly What I Was Supposed To... 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Need help solving argument regarding marinating steak. 4 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Would you sell your Home Cooked Food? 9 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › What am I doing wrong? Is it my pan choice? Please advise! 10 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...