ChefTalk.com › Chroma
Chroma Kid(S) Captain Cook Kids Small Paring KnifeNo reviews yet.
Chroma Haiku 4 inch Paring knifeNo reviews yet.
Chroma Haiku 3 inch curved Paring knifeNo reviews yet.
Chroma Haiku 3 1/4 inch Paring knifeNo reviews yet.
Chroma C01 Paring Knife CCC Designed By Sebastian ConranNo reviews yet.
Chroma is a brand with 62 items on ChefTalk.com.
Currently, there are 328 Active Users (3 Members and 325 Guests)
- › Is this a possible combination? 20 minutes ago
- › SloeCooker ....what is that? 22 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 41 minutes ago
- › European Children Trying American Chocolate for First Time 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › The Caputo 00 flour has arrived. Now, it's time to make some real... 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Lifetime Cutlery: Old Homestead 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Just finished school and can't find a place to go where i can grow 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Japanese udon noodles 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › What's the standard % for bonus? 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Anchovy paste 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by flacook
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com