ChefTalk.com › Pasta
Pasta Antonio Amato Salerno: A Story of PassionsNo reviews yet.
Currently, there are 275 Active Users (3 Members and 272 Guests)
- › What's your impression of sous vide? 36 minutes ago
- › are the terms sweep service, hand service the same in profesional... 1 hour ago
- › would you like to teach me how to make ice cream ? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › July 2015 Challenge is . . . . SALAD 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › SCONES!!! 2 hours ago
- › Paying for a failed preperation. 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Grilling steaks for banquet 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Affordable Culinary School in Europe? 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › cleaver believer 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Beginning a new job/career--- need advice! 3 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...