Chef Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here. Like others I have looked for a board like this for a long time. I am really glad to be where I can ask a few questions and actually get them answered.

From what I have read, there is lots of great answerers out there. Glad to be here.

My name is from a book discussion board where I moderate a food forum. Just general discussion somewhat related to these particular books we read and general food talk.

The hedgehog is from another books discussion board where he is significant.:D

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Hey there cinabun,

Nice to have you join us,
What is your specialties?

I think you will find our book forum also a lot of fun.
Have a nice day
cc

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome aboard! There some fantastically knowledgeable and fun people here. Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hello cinabum

This hedgehog of yours touched my heart. I have dear friends that know how to cook it :)

Welcome!

Many bookworms but above all people with warm hearts, waiting for your posts.

:)

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
I guess we have some new live wires around here! You Newbies sound energetic and excited about what we have here. We're glad you joined us, and look forward to your posts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My goodness thank you for the warm welcome. I am going to do some real exploring today. I think this is just what I was looking for.

I hope we newbies will be an asset to the board!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Fresh blood keeps the joint jumpin' :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.