Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
Sounds like it's doable! i ahd a dream one time that I was working in a kitchen in a Restuarant and I was the Cook, the Waiter, the Host Person. I was doing everything for everybody in the restuarant, because i was the only one working and the restuarant was packed. I was getting fustrated trying to cook and get the food out to the customers, wash dishes, seat new guest and take their orders.....I was thinking why o why does this have to happen to me! Then all of a sudden Beep...Beep.....Beep....Beep...Beep..( I hit the snooze button quickly)..and said to myself oh man! thank goodness its only a dream!....talk about constant stress and then having it all end with a Beep.....Beep....Beep. I love my alarm clock!

· Registered
251 Posts
Sorry about that! Just thought i'd sneak it in (about my nightmare). But you strange dream sounds like a good doable idea...yeah let us know how it turns out nutcakes! I'm no mixologist, but would sure like to try this one out. I take a little Vodka in mine also....maybe Tequila or Rum would work out fine too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.