Chef Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Originally Posted by youngjefeindfw

I know I can use things like Dropbox to simply save PDF or Excel files. But I think that would be a little bit much for my aging, technology-challenged crew (youngest is 45, oldest is 67).
I am in my mid-60s and have no problem navigating modern technology. We 60-somethings aged as early technologies were advancing. I was writing rudimentary code in Basic in college in 1979, using my dad's Kapro in the early 80s and purchased my first PC in the later 80s (an IBM XT clone).

If I can manage to pay with my debit/VISA card at the supermarket checkout line, I can use an iPad to read recipes. My recipes are stored both on my laptop in Microsoft Word and MasterCook 15. I use DropBox as my backup. DropBox also makes it easy to share recipes. I share the link with a couple of my cooks. We use paper recipes at the camp because it's located in an area with a very poor signal.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.