Chef Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just returned from a two week excursion by catamaran up the Bahama islands and had an awesome dessert on a small island called Frazier's Hog Cay. The couple moved their from Houma, Louisiana and opened a small bed & breakfast and restaurant. They served mainly cajun specialties that were to die for. Sue's dessert was call Goosey Cake and was made with cream cheese, powdered sugar and eggs in a soft crust. This is what she told me but I don't really know if that gives you enough information to figure it out. I remember that it was increadibly sweet and similar to a blonde brownie. Can anyone help me. I would love to make this cake.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Marmalady. In the meantime, I'll look and see if I was smart enough to pick up one of their cards. I'm guessing by the number of views that no one has a clue of what I'm talking about. If I'm successful, I'll post the recipe because, trust me, you're going to want to try this.:p

BTW, dare I ask what is "kitty litter" cake?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Henry: Thanks, this sounds very sweeeeeeeeeeet. I'll have to give it a try.

cchiu: It seemed to be served like a bar or just a large square about 1.5-2 inches high. She heated it and served it in a pool of chocolate sauce.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.