Chef Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have an historic inn with a courtyard,small dining room for the guests, we have 5 rooms, and a ballroom for bigger nights when we cater for weddings etc.
Also a rare and out print bookshop which is used as the small dining room.I have worked the big places and then became a single parent with three boys to bring up. This place came on the market and fitted my skills and needed lifestyle. Yes it is hard work and you never seem to have time alone but for me it has been great. You get a lot more satifaction cooking for people that you see in the morning happy and content.Just recently we have become involved in having a local farmers market in the grounds on Saturdays. Unbelievable as I get all the surplus veg and fruit to jam,pickle or dry. I love my life and my boys grew up well and happy, we are a sandhill away from the ocean and 5k from the greatest surf beach.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.