Chef Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
10,703 Posts
Get well soon, CC!! Take your time recovering; backs don't like to be pushed, from what I've heard. Let someone else heft those sides of beef from the cooler... ;)

· Registered
2,513 Posts
It shouldn't be too hard to type a thousand more posts lying on your stomach with the keyboard on the floor in front of you!

Be well and healthy, get better soon.

Gey gezunterheyt

· Super Moderator
1,582 Posts
Hey, CC, I'd heard from ~A~ that you were having problems with your back. My best wishes that this cure works for you; I know what it can be like. Take care, my friend, and a speedy recovery!

· Registered
186 Posts
OOOOHHH...... back problems, I can relate.
I had back surgery years ago.
Not fun to be in constant pain.
Cape Chef you'll be glad that you will feel so much better after.
I wish you well and a speedy recovery.
Sp00ns

· Registered
4,130 Posts
All I can add is: Get well soon!

And thanks, Michelle, for letting us all know. We've already worried from not hearing from CC; at least now we know why not. But what will we do without him for a while?!?!?!?

· Registered
5,290 Posts
Brad,
Three little prayers coming from TX.
Remember, pain meds say 1 every 4 hr. = 1-4 every hr. and a little fine wine, but be careful those meds make you feel better then you really are so take it slow. If you really need to slow it down, come on down! It's so slow here we can't even finish our sentences.
Jeff

· Registered
30 Posts
Up Date on Cape Chef: Mr&Mrs. Non Chef visited with CC after his surgery which was successful.He was still groggy,but able to smile.What helped was seeing his lovely family at his bed side.Sure he will be back very soon:chef: :chef:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.