Chef Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is this breakfast anyway?? Lets have some fun ourselves!A breakfast banquet FOR pastry corner regulars BY pastry corner regulars WITH cheftalk guests bringing the BLOODY MARYS after all a party is no good without guests. Each one of us would be responsible for A part of EACH course, ie. begin with C/T then apps, 1st, fish, pasta, entry, fruit and cheese, THEN desserts. And of course, EACH course SHOULD have several segments where each one of US prepares just ONE dish. which would be part of THE course. Get the Drift? Now listen to this,!!!!!!!! WE ALL meet HERE at a specified time AND ea one of us describes WHILE we are are eating THE DISH WE'VE PREPARED -- - - -not forgetting our invited guests who have brought the most wonderful BLODY MARYS!!!!!!!!! Bet you have never been to a party like this. Oh, maybe we each should photograph our dishes then publish it as a benifit. What great fun and WORK. You will get to know that I like to give parties even tho I havent in a long time. Guess Im bored while Im looking for a job. What do u think?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
If I'm understanding you correctly, there will be foods AND desserts..right? That's a great idea (although posting pictures is a bit of a hassle for us computer illiterate types). Why don't you start this thread in the Cook's Corner, so we can get some cooks involved too??:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.