Chef Forum banner

Bunch of 13 year old girls...

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  kuan 
#1 ·
So here's a pic of my girls' U13 soccer team, The Sparks. Second place the Apple Valley Invitational tournament, second place in league play, second place in district playoffs. Could have used a little more luck... by that's why we play the game :)

See less See more
#2 ·
nothing wrong with second place. Those 13 girls could be doing less healthy activities.
ok, now how did you post that picture. I've been wanting to post a car thread but refrained for I could not post pic.s

#3 ·
Kuan,these young ladies have done well!!It`s a lot better to be in second place than last place.:)
They are clearly firing a warning to their opponents that they mean business!!!Who says you can`t have fun and keep fit?Your ladies team certainly do,Leo.

#5 ·
Thanks all :) I'm so proud of them. The year before they barely won a single game. This year they became winners. They love it, I love it! OKAY, to post a picture, you click on the IMG button above and enter the whole url where your jpg is stored. You can also enter it manually. So...

was what I entered... without spaces of course.

Kuan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.