Chef Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to connect Angry with a women from another site whom has a large order for caramel apples and would appreciate any tips for handleing these in quantity.

Also does anyone have a source for waxed paper cups for these....so when you place a (non-nut coated) apple in the paper they won't stick? Or a technique/tips/advice that makes them not stick to paper with-out nuts?

TIA

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard from Angry, she's too busy right now to post. She thought that someone sold caramel in blocks for this purpose. But she didn't remember which company. If anyone know who, will you post the info.?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Kimmie. Apparently the person I went out of my way to help didn't bother to come here and didn't appreciate the help they asked for at either site.

Oh well, thanks guys for helping me....I appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Oh well, at least YOU can use the information, or anyone else for that matter! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.