Chef Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are a lot of cool people here, so I figure at least some of you like cats. I love cats mostly, but some are a pain. Here's a cat that is both a pain and very cool. She's kind of a spherical cat. She can purr and hiss at the same time, seriously. Schizophrenic maybe, but sh never scratches or bites.

Plant Furniture Comfort Flowerpot Chair

Cat Carnivore Wood Felidae Flooring

·
Registered
834 Posts
Maybe it's the personality of calicos. My Maggie looked just like yours and passed away about a year ago. Had her when she was a small kitten and she totally bonded to me. I had no problem with her sleeping next to me even though other times she would get in the mood to tear you apart. Female cats have sharp needle claws too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a cat Ursula, and she is a great cat! She does not spoil the furniture in the house, does not scratch the wallpaper, does not bite anyone. I was afraid that she would ruin the new chair, because cats like to mark new things in the house this way, but she was calm. The only thing is that she is not at all affectionate. She will never come to you for you to stroke her, she will not sleep with you. It feels like we are just neighbors - she pleases my eye, and for that I take care of her. Not so bad, but I would like to stroke her more often. If you take her in your arms, she immediately begins to break out. Here is such a freedom-loving cat. It probably connected with her breed.
Cat Carnivore Felidae Comfort Grey

·
Registered
834 Posts
Alot depends on how young she was when you got her. If you become her surrogate mother and nurture her, she might bond to you for the rest of her life.

That said, animals all have different personalities just like people.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
This little fella is Lava Kitty. He belongs to the little girl next door but he roams the neighborhood hitting everyone up for treats. He'll howl until they let him out, then the little bastard will realize after a while that it's 5 degrees F and meow at my door. I don't have a cat so obviously why not keep a spare little box, a dozen cans of cat food and some of the Japanese scallop & tuna treat paste tubes around? The little freeloader eats better than I do! I joke around but he is my buddy, spends 15-20 hours a week at my place sometimes.

Cat Felidae Carnivore Comfort Small to medium-sized cats

Cat Felidae Carnivore Comfort Fawn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts