Chef Forum banner

Chef Academy in Italy

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nicko 
#1 ·
Hello Chefs :)

I am looking for chef academy in Italy that teaches in English or have English translation during courses

I found "Italian Chef Academy" in Rome, but there are not much reviews about it!

also there is "ALMA" in Parma. but the program they have is only Italian Chef certificate.

I need a professional certificate

I will be thankful to have quick answers about this subject

Thank you very much

Regards/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello juliana2,

I attended a course at Chef Academy in Terni, Umbria I know that they make courses with professional certificate, not sure they do in english, i think only for small groups...

But i know that the certificate is "professional qualification" one of my friends did it, and it is recognized by law, i think the only one in Italy. I just added the description of the school becausa I saw that there wasn't

I hope I was helpful!

Greetings

#3 ·
Hi @juliana2 have you seen the reviews of the Rome campus posted by other students? Thee are actually 4 reviews (not a ton but a solid number to get an idea of the school). There are also some other threads.
[product="26834"]Italian Chef Academy Rome [/product]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.