Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,381 Posts
At Victoria and Albert's, which is in the Grand Floridian Resort in Disneyworld, they have this really really cool chemistry lab looking thing which brews coffee at the table. I've been trying to remember how it worked and how it looked but I can't for the life of me recall. (too much wine) It was assembled in parts with a spirit burner underneath this one bulbous flask. There was a tube which ran up and up top, like a percolater, there was this other part which held the coffee. It was held in place by a rack and slanted at an angle. All I can say is it was really really cool, anyone know what I'm talking about? I would really love to get one of those even though the coffee was just, well, coffee.

Kuan

·
Super Moderator
8,381 Posts
Kokopuffs, thanks for the links. Uhm, I just bought one, d'oh.. sigh, they were just too cool to pass up. I guess this means my wife will be getting it for Christmas :)

Wow, can't believe I just did that.

Kuan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.