Chef Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
I am currently looking to hire a PM Garde manger with a minumum of 3 years expereance.

Looking for someone strong in all aspects of cold food prep,HDO's,composed salad,creativity a must.
Needs to know cold sauces,needs to have some hot food understanding.Also assist with plating desserts for banqueta and ala carte.

120 room executive conference center/hotel in west Norwalk Ct.Considered one of the finest in the country.Privatly owned.
Hours are Sunday thru thursday 12:30 to 9:00 PM.

Anyone interested please e mail me at [email protected]
I might be having a sous chef position availible soon as well.
Thanks
cc

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
What a commute....Guess I could take the red eye Thurs and do market Fri and Sat...
How about if I just plan my darndest to come play on the 27th?

·
Super Moderator
1,076 Posts
Cape, could you move the whole darned hotel to the Wisconsin/Minnesota area? If so, I'm there! Even if not, it's the most tempting job I've ever seen. :cool:

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Geez you guys are making me blush!!!
I appreciate your vote of confidence.
Greg,My fork lift is broken,So I'll have to stay put
cc

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Are you kidding, cc? Even I would apply if I had the qualifications...but you would have to help with the Green Card!! ;)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yeah Kimmie, I'm thinking about making up qualifications and applying. Do you suppose that CC would forget all those comments I have made about not being a professional chef?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I thought of the same strategy, somehow I don't think it's going to work! LOL

:D

Furthermore, what about my green card??
;)

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: Kimmie ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.