Chef Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 · (Edited)
Instantly Indian is from 2019. That has my favorite saag recipe though it is not pressure cooked. And is more Indian focused and more depth than 100 weeknight curries. I reference it for lentil seasoning though I don't usually pressure cook lentils. I still use a stovetop pressure cooker and don't own an instapot so i have to fiddle a bit more with the cooking and can't say how it compares to the instapot experience. It seems quite well liked.i like it too.

·
Premium Member
9,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Recent Titles that may be of interest but haven't risen to my read list

Asia: The Ultimate Cookbook

Asia: The Ultimate Cookbook (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Asian): Huskey, Brian, Cecena, Vanessa, Sullivan, Jim: 9781646432417: Amazon.com: Books

First Generation:Recipes from my Taiwanese-American Home
I should like this one, but the blurbs are too Americanized for my tastes. Like Cincinnati Chili with Hand-Pulled Noodles. The noodles aren't what need fixing in Cincinnati Chili. Or lap chong corn dogs. I'll probably flip through it when I actually see it somewhere, but the ideas I've seen from it so far aren't interesting to me.

The Vegan Chinese Kitchen
I do have some interest in this. More so if she's making vegan food for its own sake and taste rather than vegan versions of everything else. Haven't seen it yet though.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts