Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,381 Posts
Forgive me for being a bit thick but I don't understand the business model. People post pics and recipes on line of the dishes they like to make, other people order those dishes and then the poster delivers them to their house? So strangers contact me, I make food in my home, then deliver it to their house? 

· Premium Member
2,381 Posts
Make that four who would never do it. Many of my friends can't cook but take good pictures. I'm reluctant with some when invited to dinner. Too many people think it's okay to let their pets run around the kitchen while they cook. Too many don't understand proper temperature control. too many people have horrible palates. And as Pete tells you, the Health Department and other laws exist for a reason. Some restaurants make me nervous. There's no way I'm buying food from a stranger. Did I forget to mention the weirdos who may do god knows what to the food? 

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.