Chef Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,662 Posts
Everyone has a salt/sweet combo they like.  Mine is potato chips and chocolate.  Utz chips specifically with dark chocolate.  The sensation of that salty thin chip on the tongue after a bite of lingering chocolate is so addictive I can go back and forth between the 2 until I feel quite ill.  

· Registered
7,662 Posts
Aghhh...

You have woken a sleeping giant (loose quote from a Japanese admiral re the bombing of Pearl Harbor ;-).

Now I gotta have store bought (HEB deli) green onion dip (cold cold cold) with plain Lays.

The dip is a bit sweet and the chips...../img/vbsmilies/smilies/licklips.gif well they are not low in sodium lol.

mimi
I find Lays to be a bit too thin and too salty. That's why I like Utz!

· Registered
7,662 Posts

· Registered
7,662 Posts
I would say my kryptonite would be expensive coffee.

Since i live in Brazil the vast majority learn to drink coffee while in diapers.

But my tastes are even more eccentric. I just love me a good iced cappucino made with freshly ground expensive coffee.

We´re talking like so good you don´t need a touch of cream or sugar.
Just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's necessarily good. What types of coffee do you mean?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.