Chef Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2,458 Posts
I try to guide bonesetter into the moral, almost religious benefits of single metal non damascus knives and all of you are spoling the (already wasted) guy. Damnation!

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I try to guide bonesetter into the moral, almost religious benefits of single metal non damascus knives and all of you are spoling the (already wasted) guy. Damnation!
ordo - I don't know quite how, but I'm still lost in space

I'm feeling the draw for 'the one' (= the next one, until I've tried them all), or tried enough to synergise with Millions and Rick, and meanwhile soaking up the great BdLa x

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

These are some of the knives Cosmo has in stock. They are ~$1K (Canadian), 8" and I'm not too sure about the profiles

I think I'm going to give up on the idea of a Damascus, certainly mono steel anyway and follow Ordo's mantra. Why blow the budget on one 'possible' when I can just get more knives for the same money?? :)

I do like the Tanaka Blue R2 (with iron Damascus clad) Million's linked above though, so may go for that

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.