Chef Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone.  I am a semi-retired Cordon Bleu (England) chef who has been in the business for forty years.  My background has included restaurant and country club work as well as a television show co-host, proprietor of a cooking school and a food writer.  Currently I am working in an industry that I would have considered a massive cop out when I was younger.  The back and knees can no longer tolerate the long days and I am utilizing my skills part time in long term care where I take great pride in improving the presentation and palatability of meals at lunch and dinner service for about one hundred seniors.  With an hour and a half to slam out two lunch entrees in three textures, previous experience is certainly a boon.

·
Founder
6,605 Posts
Welcome chef agreed please jump in and help out with the pro-forms there are many questions about catering and pricing glad you joined cheftalk.com let us know if you have any questions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.