Chef Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all of a sudden things happen. kid wants to start a bussiness ...on her own but has to ask me for advice. BUT now i might have a opportunity to get into a FOOD TRUCK. i am RETIRED

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
all of a sudden things happen. kid wants to start a bussiness ...on her own but has to ask me for advice. BUT now i might have a opportunity to get into a FOOD TRUCK. i am RETIRED
hit enter by mistake. i do not have to worry about investment or money. i have been a country club chef for 30 years. so have been very versatile as far food-menus etc are concerned.. so question for chefs who do food trucks or have done them.
what are your 3 most important things/items? truck is not a problem what is the most important cost? and as far as menu goes i think i can do menu.
thanks
chef john

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks but i think the getting a food truck just faded as the backer "backed out" and i am retired so i'll just pass. thanks for the answer and help... ps this backer a wanted new truck. i toured both used and new and used renovated. the last 2, 90,000 and up to 120,000. and i viewed on CL some for 40-50 thous. and what hurts have the menu all planed with 14 item which i was going to take down to 7-8-9. i did not want bbq pork sand as many do that here in LA. do you think a "Shredded Pork ala Parmigiana" sandwich would have worked??
thanks again
john

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.