Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Did he go to MD Anderson? My wife and I are both cancer survivors. My wife, Breast with a stem cell transplant and I'm 10 yrs out from Lances desease.
Don't be afraid to pm us anytime, Stay away from the internet. most information that you receive has a hidden agenda.
We are firm believers in turning the corner. We also sit on the board board of the ryanfoundation.org in wiched we created a cure for MPS kids. No queston is stupid or menial,Please ask us.
Sorry to hear and you will be in our prayers\ Laura and AAron
PS if they are going to Baylor or in Dallas our house is open to them, we have plenty of room . I'm a great primary giver, :eek:

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Plum,
Sorry for your loss.
I truely believe that out of every negetive comes at least two positives.
Once you have witnessed or been a part of a trauma you seem to develop an aura. You will find that you will seem to know when someone else is going through or experienced something adverse. They will always be getting, or have, their priorities straight. Don't be afraid to ask, cuz 9 times out of 10 you'll find the meeting meaningful and comforting. This is just how I feel.
Prayers and strenght to you and your family.
Pan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.