Chef Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
535 Posts
I have just one question.......what do YOU mean what type of glazing is this?? Your title says "Professional Pastry Chef" so how is it that you do NOT know what it is? Please, if you are not a professional pastry chef do not use that moniker.......major pet peeve. 

To answer your question though, it is a simple glaze and it looks like because it has the opaque colour to it they used milk instead of water for it. The thread says that it is a coffee eclair so the main flavour used would have been powdered coffee or brewed coffee mixed with the milk. 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.