Chef Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having a tough couple of weeks while first I decided to spend the money [no insurance] on an MRI and then waiting to have it and then waiting for results.

But it is good news! No brain tumor!

I feel better.:)

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
My heavens! I had no idea you were going through such anxiety. But I'm thoroughly relieved and happy for you! Break out the bubbly and kick up your heels!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
That is such good news Nancy. I know what you went through. Never easy to wait for medical test results. Now you can have peace of mind, just in time for the holidays.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Anneke, Anneke did you say that on purpose? Quite the little punster aren't we? I'm funnin' ya I know you didn't mean it that way.
Nancya I am very happy for you. I know what it's like to have a health question going on. Congratulations here's to a long and healthy life!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
In every good news occasion I bake a baklava ;)

:bounce:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nancya, I imagine Athenaeus bakes baklava on every bad news occasion too! Any excuse;)

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
What a terrible experience, but I'm glad you're doing fine, Nancya.

:)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So, when is this baklava arriving on my doorstep? Is Bond bringing it?

:roll: Anneke...how funny! I didn't even catch it!

Thanks again to all. A time of anxiety is over! Wahooo!

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Nancya, what seems to be the problem that prompted the MRI. You may email me personally.

-T

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pleased to hear you're OK
with the good news,
hallelujah

:talk: :) :smiles:
sai ram

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.