• Jolly Rancher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tootsie Roll

Votes: 4 100.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Chocolate v. Fruit? In a Candy Contest? This is not a fair fight.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
when do we get to sour skittles? Seems like the kids go bonkers over Now and Laters, personally I make sure there are small snickers, safety pops and Russian candies in the mix just incase there are left overs.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Shroom,

In a store lastr week there was a dish of candy. A small bag of ssour skittles was on top. I jump on it, mentionning to the salesperson that I had not seen those in ages. She replies, this bag must be for you then. I chew on them all afternoon. :)

That reminds me I have a few sour worm candy in the cupboard...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
The level of sophistication for this thread is expanding... so I must ask:

:talk: What flavor Jolly Rancher? Certainly watermelon is great, however others (like the lemon-- yeech!) do not measure up, making Tootsie Rolls the favorite.

In what capacity is the Tootsie Roll being measured? Specifically, if we are talking about that GIANT Tootsie Roll/Log, than size certainly does matter. So, in that case, the Tootsie, again, would win.

However, for intensity of flavor and value perception, the flavor of the Jolly Rancher is favorable. On the contrary, chocolate does have it certain immeasurable benefits, so the Tootsie Roll may reign supreme.

Ohhh.... the heck with it! LEMON HEADS rule!! :D

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Watermelon Chiliboy??? BLEAH. I can't even stand to smell that stuff on someone's breath! As for Tootsie Rolls masquerading as chocolate, Ii'll choose a cherry JR over the ersatz chocolate in a Tootsie Roll any day.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sugar free Jolly Ranchers aren't bad...but they don't make cinnamon and that was my favorite.

Tootsie roll doesn't make a sugar free.

Perhaps I should change my vote.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I kinda liked Pixie Stix:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.