Chef Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,748 Posts
As my Grandfather would say, Congratulations with yourself:)

· Registered
10,703 Posts
Happy Birthday to our good friend and trusty vice-administrator!

Best wishes for a happy and fulfilling year. :beer:

Did your students know it was your birthday? It's a gas to ask them how old they think you are. Maybe a little risky, too. :eek:

How will you mark the day?

· Registered
967 Posts
Vice-administrator? I'll drink to that :beer: !

Have a lovely birthday! :D

· Premium Member
5,391 Posts
Happy Birthday Jim!!! And for your gift I promise not to make fun of Styx at all in this thread!!!:D Seriously, here is wishing many, many more!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

· Registered
3,067 Posts
Thank you, thank you. I had a school-related meeting that ran until 8pm, so my ChefTalk 'celebration' was about the extent of my festivities. My students made a HUGE deal out of "the old man"... it was great! I was presented with a foot-high chocolate-cherry cake :eek: and was then pelted with aluminum foil balls. The cake was great; I think the foil balls were for all the times I sing Styx songs in the kitchen!

Thanks again!!!

· Founder
6,606 Posts
Being such a young guy you could probably sign up with Styx as a backup singer for a part time gig or personal chef to the band.

Happy birthday. Thanks for all you do here at ChefTalk

· Registered
3,236 Posts
It's never too late for birthday wishes. So Happy Birthday Jim!! I'm happy to hear the cake was good!:lips:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.