Chef Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday, Kate!!

Take the day off from J&W... you are allowed.. it's your birthday!

And NO frozen lettuce!! ;)

·
Registered
969 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Let someone else cook for a change!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks guys!
I couldn't really take the day off, and i only had one class anyway--math, and we are preparing for the final. Then I had to get my paper signed saying I finished my community service.
Tonight, my boyfriend is taking me to a comedy show at Faneuil Hall in Boston that his company (comcast) is sponsoring. We'll probably be eating somewhere around there. Then he says he has three birthday present options that I get to choose from. Not really sure how that works out, but I am looking forward to it.
And no frozen lettuce! LOL
Thanks for the well wishes.
Kate

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
The day is not over yet, I have a few hours left to wish you a very happy birthday Kate!:)

·
Registered
427 Posts
According to Pacific Standard Time, I have 10 minutes to wish you a happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KateW

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
307 Posts
We ate at the Cheers restaurant in Faneuil Hall. It's not the original Cheers but it was quite good, for what it was. I have to be careful eating for a couple reasons, 1, when I'm with my boyfriend he is very picky and turns his nose up at anything too fancy or overpriced. 2, I have a very sensitive stomach to rich and heavy food. By all common sense I should have been sick last night but I wasn't. I had a mug of chowder (quite good, big clams, thick but not too thick, lots of potatoes) and a reuben (very good, hot, nice toasted bread, lots of cheese and dressing). Also I had two drinks called a mayday which was really really good. Chambord, grenadine, sprite and Rose's lime juice.
My only complaint is that maybe the food was too hot. I hate it when it's so hot you can't really taste it properly. Then we went to the comedy show where I had two margaritas. (very small) It was hosted by comcast and will be on the comcast channel in a couple months if any of you have it...maybe you'll see me. I'm the one trying to hide from the camera. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.