Chef Forum banner

Harry Potter 3

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  pete 
I have to agree with phatch. There were just too many elements that were missing from the storyline. Elements that are very important to not only this storyline, but to the following storylines. With a mere added 20 minutes most of these important points could have been covered, making the movie flow more smoothly. I see no reason that the movie should have been cut short. It has been proved again and again, in recent years, that Americans are willing to sit through longer movies, if the director can keep their interest. Look at Braveheart and LOTR trilogy.

That being said, I love the look and the feel of this new director. Everything seems to be just a bit grittier, and Hogwarts grounds are great. I have always felt that Hogwarts was just too "set-like" but now it really feels like a real place. Though Radcliffe has a long way to go in developing his acting abilities, I think he was much better in this one and the two who play Hermonie & Ron are doing a great job. I also love to see how these kids are growing up. A couple to the kids I didn't even recognize at first. It took me a moment to recognize Neville.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.