Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm cooking tonight for a beautiful woman and although I eat meat now, I was vegan for 10 years and never got back in the habit of cooking meat at home since I prefer seafood anyways.. but my guest is a big meat eater and not into seafood. Does anyone have a good chicken recipe? I'm an experienced home cook, do the "fancier" the better! :). Thanks in advance.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That sounds amazing. Thank you, I will do it that way next time cause I didn't get the note in time. I wasn't too far off in my guess... I did pan sear all sides in peanut oil till brown then low broiled till done. Did a dry rub before searing of salt, pepper, gran garlic & gran onion. Made a beer sauce in pan after removing chicken with lager, olive oil, peanut oil (cause don't eat butter), fresh tarragon, raw amber agave, strained and reduced with arrowroot. All in all went over good, but yours sounds like a flavor blast so I'm excited to try it next time. Peace.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.