Chef Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone . I am excited to join cheftalk and I am looking forward to learning and possibly contributing. I am getting ready to graduate from rouxbe in December and will be starting a personal chef business soon after that.
Thanks for reading

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I graduated in 85. I am originally from liverpool UK and worked in many restaurants for about 10 years before coming to America. I have been out of the game for a long time but have been interested in plant based cuisine so I am currently in the rouxbe professional plant based chef course and hope to become a professional plant based personal chef
Good luck. How long have you been in the culinary field?

·
Registered
804 Posts
I graduated in 85. I am originally from liverpool UK and worked in many restaurants for about 10 years before coming to America. I have been out of the game for a long time but have been interested in plant based cuisine so I am currently in the rouxbe professional plant based chef course and hope to become a professional plant based personal chef
I had no idea such a place even existed. Is it 100% plants only or do they do vegetarian (Ovo/lacto) type stuff as well?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome Chef!

I'm interested in how your products get reviewed/tested. Who eats/critiques your food?

Anyway, I wish you all the best and repeat the welcome to CT!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Chef!

I'm interested in how your products get reviewed/tested. Who eats/critiques your food?

Anyway, I wish you all the best and repeat the welcome to CT!
If you are referring to the course, I am given a module to read, let's say legumes, and they go over everything, and I mean everything, about legumes with videos and then, they may ask you to follow a recipe and take pictures through the various stages and then you are graded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.