Chef Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to be here, European chef, Live in New zealand now & I am self employed. I still have passion for the industry, after a lot of yrs I qualified many yrs ago, and believe if you have it pass it on and if you don't have it ask. :)
Most of all keep you humour, if you ruin the food it is something to laugh about in time.

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Welcome to Chef Talk, Sabra! We have a growing number of members from your part of the world. Thanks for attaching the photo, too. If you are self-employed, are you doing catering?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mezzaluna (great name) & Thanks cape chef,
Mezzaluna, I have worked in the industry many yrs and Got into good food guide in London many yrs ago( on merit) not showing off here, but the industry still has it's knockers I believe we should all support each other and this is a great site, I had a look around before I joined.
my background is hotel & restaurant, some coroporate and now my own Cafe/ Deli I love the industry and of course the fun and the craziness of it all.
I believe to give back is the most important thing we can do for the future of the fresh kids coming through, not into philosophy but I feel so passionate about, helping the new ones, I was taught so much from great Masters.
enough on me I'm on my soap box lol
thanks for welcoming me hugzzz:bounce:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome aboard.... there are some great folks here that have a lot to offer. Good to have you here from sooooo far away!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Hello Sabra1, and welcome to Cheftalk. You will enjoy it here. :D

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Welcome to Chef Talk Sabra! Nice to meet you.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.