Chef Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,716 Posts
Wow! We seem to suddenly have quite a California contingent dropping in on us! Welcome to the boards Chefcharb.

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Welcome, Chefcharb, to the forum. You find lots of enlightening chefs and foodies here. Information and suggestions are abundant.

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Pull up a chair and relax! You've found a great place to talk with chefs and food-lovers. Browse through the forums and chow down on some yummy ideas.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Hello Chefcharb and welcome to Cheftalk! I see that you're interested in cooking and food history!

You just found a great forum. Enjoy!

:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for all the niceness,i am still trying to figure this forum out,i am not real good at puters but i can cook,lol.hope everyone is doing great.:)I look forward to talking to all of you.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Post away.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
If you have any questions on how to work the site with your computer allyou have to do is ask.....I too am a techno illiterate, these guys will walk you through with non-techie lingo.....welcome

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Shroom - I believe the PC term is 'technologically challenged'!:D

And I am also! (In addition to being vertically challenged, because I'm a hobbit and was born that way!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.