Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to start meeting people that are in the industry. I feel so alone sometimes in my enthusiasm because my friends don't always understand the excitement I feel for this profession and they certainly can't understand my frustrations when I get home from a really hard day's work.
I would love to chat or talk with people in this circuit and really network, get ideas, and even encouragement. Sometimes I know I let other people in the industry get me down but I am always eager to get back on the horse and find those people that find this industry fun, fascinating, exciting, and enjoy what they do.
I like to encourage people but sometimes it would be nice to get a little encouragement for me.:chef:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am really happy to hear from so many people in the industry it was actually very encouraging!!!:D
I would love to keep in touch with you all and will continue to log on and ask for help (not sure I have much help to give at this time) I am working in a restaurant but unfortunately I have come to a hault :( I don't think that I am learning anything anymore in my station. I work in pantry with salads and we have a set menu. I get to plate desserts but I don't get to make them which is what I love. I will continue to read all about what you guys are doing because I love to understand the great minds of the industry :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.