Chef Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,
Guess what, I met Momoreg today!
She came to my place of work and we chatted and I gave her the ten cent tour. she gave me a sample of her Petit fours, man we're they good. The Baklava was particarly good, and the top didn't seperate (melted butter?)
little cresents and peanut butter cookies, very good and elagent. It really was a thrill for me, I consider myself lucky that we have so many talented people on cheftalk
also knowing we're she works...this is one hard working pastry chef.
That was the best part of my day :0
cc

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Best part of my day, too!! The tour was grand; not a 10 cent tour -- You're being modest. What's so ironic is that cape chef works just a few miles from my house! It's a dignified and charming hotel, right in the middle of a residential area, where you'd never expect to find it.

Thank you, cape chef. I had a great time.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Momoreg...Next time you get an apron and I'll meet you in the pastry shop!
by the way, I had to eat both those mini cakes I showed you. Could,nt let them go to waste
:
cc

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did things backwards...Dessert first, then a few lamb chops...soon I'll get my skippys

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Hey guys will we ever see pictures from this meeting?

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sisi, For a price
:
Only kidding, But it was really alot of fun, I was actually nervous...like a school boy
go figure!
cc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.