Chef Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Founder
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to tell everyone that I finished my classes with flying colors and got A's in all. To bad I still have four more to go. At least I have a break for awhile. Thanks to all for your support and friendship.

Look for some cool new updates to ChefTalk in the next week.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Congratulations!

:)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Dear Nicko!

CONGRATULATIONS!

These are wonderful news! I am sure that your better half will be happy to see mnore of you during this break! I know that I have missed your warm and insightful postings!

I don't think I got straight A's in anything! :rolleyes:

:)

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Nicko......

Super work, I am very happy for you as I know you have been working very hard at balancing a number of commitments in your life.You see what can happen when you "Listen" :)

I look forward to seeing you around and hope you enjoy your break.
cc

·
Registered
347 Posts
Dear ChiliBoy:

There is hope! He could still become the President of The United States one day. Of course, if he keeps insisting on getting these As he might blow any chance he has left. :D :D :D

·
Founder
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well....Chiliboy if you want to be so picky I will tell you (yes I am bragging now). I recieved a 100 on all of my lab examinations, and got 95's and 100's on all of me classroom exams.

Now you all know why I haven't been around much. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.