Chef Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a question I wish to ask, I am a Vegetarian and was curios to see if I was the only one. I have eaten meat my entire life but last summer I stopped and I haven't look back. I know some secrets to cooking meat from my past. I have no issue with anyone who eats meat (some people try to make others feel bad, which is wrong.) I also am not a full vegan as cheese and eggs would be my "meat". I only ask to see if anyone else is as well.

I'm just curious.

Thanks for your time /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello,

Thanks for the kind replies. I appreciate you guys for taking the time to reply. I would love to ask questions when they arise to get answers from another perspective and I'm always looking for new dishes to try and I have a few recipes that if wanted I'd share.

Foodpump, I am in the rare category that you named.

And MillionsKnives, you are correct that as a vegetarian you have to extremely creative and branch out. In fact I've eaten things I've never heard of or even thought about.

I'm glad for the answers and all the kindness here. I look forward to learning and sharing from each of you.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've noticed that about foods of the world, Chicago Terry. I find it fun to try to new things. I only knew about hummus on tv and when I tried it I loved it. I am also learning to make my dishes I used to make with meat (I ate meat a lot before this change) and convert to vegetarian style. I'd love to hear more about your dishes Chicago Terry.

That is interesting Cheflayne and you own a restaurant that is amazing.  I'm glad you gave options besides salad because as everyone states it is boring you have to be different. Sometimes I feel like I am learning to cook all over again. Veggies can be stars we have to give that chance to shine.

Thanks Kuan maybe I'll get to met IceMan.

Good luck on your weight loss GilbertoFarthi.

Thanks everyone, I hope I hear more from all of you. I really am enjoying myself on this wonderful forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.