Chef Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a cuople of things with you all, first of all a quote I saw today, which should make you smile .

"happiness is being not smart enough to know what to worry about ".

And the second thing I wanted to tell you, is that Kamloops is now officially known as the tournament capital of Canada.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well Kamloops coolj,your city can also be called the highway city.With all the highways that pass through:D .
The #1,#5#97AND THE#5A.
all for now:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All sorts of tournaments. I think the main reason we were given the designation is because as a community we really rally together to promote a single cause, and our volunteers really do alot of work to organize and stage events.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Ah ok. So there are many many different tournament every year. Not all sport I hope.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Montreal is the official city of festivals...

Congratulations Kamloop! and CoolJ!

;)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
CoolJ

Find us a hockey tournament and some transportation and we'll show. In the meantime we'll be playing in a tournament in Montreal next Spring. We'll have Kimmie come down for a game.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Oh my goodness Chrose,

I'm not a hockey fan but certainly a fan of yours! Let me know when you come and we'll get together!

:talk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.