Chef Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a great idea to put roasted beet dip over spaghetti squash noodles. Loved the idea, the color... but the beet dip just needs a little... something. I roasted beets with garlic and a bit of dried thyme (ran out of fresh), threw in a food processor with a can of white beans, salt, 1/4 cup olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice. Is there anything I can do or add to give it a little more flavor?

· Registered
2 Posts
So I had a great idea to put roasted beet dip over spaghetti squash noodles. Loved the idea, the color... but the beet dip just needs a little... something. I roasted beets with garlic and a bit of dried thyme (ran out of fresh), threw in a food processor with a can of white beans, salt, 1/4 cup olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice. Is there anything I can do or add to give it a little more flavor?
A touch of fresh horseradish sauce. I'm a little late to the party

· Registered
2 Posts
I think it would be easier for us to understand how everything looks if you could attach a photo of the meal. However, each time I make pasta, or spaghetti, I love adding this beet juice powder. I get it, especially from this website, I tried a lot of versions, but this one has the perfect structure and ingredients. It may sound weird and uncomfortable. However, if you give it a try, I am sure you'll love it. Sadly, I am not home so I don't have the full recipe, but I will love to share it latter here with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts