Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,640 Posts
Well Shroomgirl, you do us all the service of educating us. I just don't know about these issues unless someone like you awakens me to the issues. Have you ever attempted to work with any of the t.v. news or even the prime time type of shows to get these issues out before the people? If more people knew about these issues there might be some help to prevent out right cruelity....?

How else can you teach us "city" folks whats happening?

· Registered
1,640 Posts
Wow! I have to admit you have so much infomation and knowledge that I really can't keep up and understand all that you write about. You've touched on so many topics and they all sound important and I do want to understand and do my part.....but I must admit my mouth is hanging open and I don't follow you as well as I wish.

Could you break things down a little simplier? What can I do, I understand contact my representatives, but I don't understand enough to make sound, yet...can you help me understand better?

Maybe explain one simple problem, the cause, the effect and how I can work to help.?? I got lost with so many topics, sorry. I see how impassioned you are and I know your saying some things that are very important, but I'm a slower than you. Help?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.