Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will be graduating in may 2017 with an associates for culinary and i feel like front of house operations would better fit my personality and temperament.  what are some good companies that i could work for after graduation that have training programs and hire you afterwards or maybe start you off as a cook but then promote you to assistant manager or training manager afterwards. companies that help the employees move up the ladder

· Registered
75 Posts
i will be graduating in may 2017 with an associates for culinary and i feel like front of house operations would better fit my personality and temperament. what are some good companies that i could work for after graduation that have training programs and hire you afterwards or maybe start you off as a cook but then promote you to assistant manager or training manager afterwards. companies that help the employees move up the ladder
Mandarin oriental

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.