Chef Forum banner

Introductions and getting to know you.

5K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  cape chef 
Hi all,
what great stories and backrounds. I'll keep it short. 20+ years cooking. j&w grad 1980 , school for american chefs Graduate scholorship program 1990. Master chef program cia Napa vally 2000. 2 children, married 15 years. love to cook, executive chef in private hotel in ct, 25 reporting, enjoy wine, a day off and my family.my greatest accomplishment in my career is to keep learning and never stop teaching. I have a lot of respect for all these wonderful stories. thanks Nicko for bringing us this site. the procces never ends

mezzaluna,maryeQ and sisi.Thank you for your insight and stories. Mezzaluna your recalection of your Grandmother making challeh brought back many wonderful memories of my Grangfathers love for his craft, Baking for 72 years. Sisi, I know you will fullfil your dreams, And will overcome and be someone for us to all cheer for ( I am cheering already)

Go Sisi, Remember all the small wonderful markets that are out there. The smells,personal attention you get and the knowlage that comes from behind the counter. Always support the little guy/gal store when you can. sometimes it's not about purchase power, but about going to the roots

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.