Chef Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have all been waiting for is here!!! [music plays 'dah-dah!']

I know there are many of you out there who watch "Iron Chef" and maybe know a little bit more than you want to admit... No worries, this is the thread for you.

The rules are simple: Someone ask a question, someone else answers. Neat, huh?
Sorry, no prizes, but you do get the honor of showing who knows more!

So, let's get started...

First (easy) question:
What does that guy who always interrupts the announcer say?

[clock starts now... tick, tick, tick]

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Bobby Flay went down in FLAYmes... get it? Flaymes... Morimoto won!
Next question....?

·
Founder
4,582 Posts
Sakai has 78 battles so far with 64 wins, 13 losses, and 1 tie. He wins roughly about 82% of his battles.

He is the highest ranking chef of the Iron chefs with the most number of wins.

------------------
Thanks,

Nicko
[email protected]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well I wouild have to say...
That factors that were not in his favor were the problems with getting shocked by the induction cooking equipment with the water leak, and the lack of crowd support.
Thats my guess.

------------------
Another Day, Another Battle.
Don't Ride A Boat Without A Paddle.
If The Water Is Not Too Deep,
Take A Little Swim But Don't Fall Asleep!

·
Founder
4,582 Posts
layjo is correct! Flay had some major problems when he kept getting shocked which was pretty much due to all the water on the floor.

Ok so if you know that one then how about this one:
Clock is ticking...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh, I forgot the second part of the question. He said something to the effect that he was not a chef...a chef would never stand on his cutting board.

Do you want the answer in Japanese? ;-)

paul

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
I don't know if they know the featured ingrediant~ but it's amazing how many different items they have available for the chefs to use.....it doesn't seem like a true mystery basket competition. Ironchefs has to be the answer to B TV.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.