Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
global industry rising ? are we ALL going to strike on a friday lunch ? (that's when "they" will notice the most) we can't strike because we are all small to medium business, really. maybe free parking in the city, free dental... take it to the street hospitality workers !

· Registered
102 Posts
I like the idea of tax, where we all put in a bit to get things as a community that we could never afford individually... but, well there are too many gangsters in government and it just makes a joke of the whole situation. especially when giant mega-corps like google and apple etc pay less tax (as a percentage) than my waitress. I will never write my FOH tips down EVER ! last week one of my girls got a $300 tip for a $200 meal, WELL DONE HER ! keep it, have fun with it. At the bottom end of the economy I think we ALL pay enough tax as it is, take it to the TOP end of town Mr Politician ! 

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.