Chef Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!!

Warm greetings from sunny Puerto Rico. I feel very fortunate to have been recomended to this forum, and hope to share my love and passion for everything "cuisine" JIJI! I will feel honored to share some of my knowledge with all of you and will be grateful when anyone brings light to my doubts. I love History of Grastronomy, Spanish Cuisine, Both Classical And New (Nueva Cocina Espanola), Food from the Caribbean Islands, and many many more...just ask.

Hasta La Vista!

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Hello Coqui! Thank you for the information about your interests and yourself. We'll look forward to your posts and insights.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
¡Hola, Coqui! ¿Como estas? Welcome to ChefTalk!

I just took a wonderful master class on Puerto Rican food from Patricia Wilson, who used to own a restaurant in Old San Juan. It was fascinating! So many influences, so many flavors. I definitely look forward to chatting with you about it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.