Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I never understood why people but bell on cat's collar. Always thought it was the most annoying thing. Until I got a cat. Boula, in her youth, was quite a hunter. At least once a week she would bring me an offering. Most of the time the bird was still alive. I would release it. Nothing upset her more.

Once she caught a big bird. Too big for her mouth. It was so funny cause she kept trying to push it back in her mouth with her front paws. She dropped it. I am sure you know about scared bird flying all over a room...

That day I got a collar with a bell. She's been wearing it ever since.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Pastachef,

You can buy elastic collar for your cat in most petshop. Should the collar get caught on a branch, the cat can easily get out of it. Mine has a bell plus a tag with her name and phone number.

My cat won't have much use for it now though, she's now an indoor cat. I tried to take her out on a leach but she is not happy about that. I can't believe how scared she is of cars (I am happy about that) and noises in general. I hope she'll adapt well to her new life.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.