Chef Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a gift cirtificate to a knife shop for my birthday this is going toward the purchase of my knife set for culinary school. I need to know what knives I will need for culinary school and what brand everyone prefers and also what will last. I would also like to know what is the best knife case. thank you in advanced
Sincerely,
Michael:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for your help I havent chosen a school yet but I am applying to J&W and CIA I figure that I can get into one or the other but I am going knife shopping pretty soon and I just wanted to know a little bit about what I was getting into and not haveing the guy tell me I need to get the most expensive knives for school and is it true that global has no gurantee on there knives and the others due? thanx a bunch
sincerely
Michael

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I want to thank all of you for your info. that sux that I can't use my own knives in schools. I just wanted to let you all know that I went and got 3 knives last night there all Henckels I got a 10" chefs a 9" slicing and a 4" paring I love them they are awsome. I still want to get my own set before I go to school just to have an extra set of nice knives. I will coninue to but the rest of my set through out the year. thanks again for all of your help. :bounce:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.