Chef Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,245 Posts
I prefer abrasives (bricks/screens) because I figure it is one less thing to inhale. After all these years of inhaling grease, smoke, cleaners and everything else I try to stay away from cleaners and solvents as much as possible. And not being a trusting person I would worry about someone not using it correctly and leaving a nasty residue. At least grill brick grit is non-toxic.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top